Playing with Demons Series – Book 1
Take Me to Hell
How far would you go to survive?
Everyone knows demons are evil. They’re vicious monsters hungry for your blood, body and soul.
All I knew, was that I couldn’t survive another day on the run.
Betrayed by my coven, I teetered on the edge of ruin, caught in the crosshairs of the bloodthirsty cult who murdered my family.
But I had a crazy plan to save my life. Too bad it would probably cost me my soul.
Out of time and out of options, I’m forced to summon a wicked demon for protection—a sin-soaked king with a devilish smirk and hunger in his glowing eyes.
Salvation and damnation entwine as we strike a deal. But the path to freedom is paved with desire and darkness.
Can I defeat the evil hunting me? Or will the monster I summoned devour me first?
Take Me to Hell is a full-length, steamy fast-burn standalone romance, with fangs, tail action and a possessive demon who will never let his witch escape his clawed clutches. For mature readers only.
- Attempted sexual assault (on-page)
- Bullying (Not from the MMC)
- Parental and sibling death (on-page and references to)
- Graphic violence
- Torture (some on-page, mostly references to)
- Explicit sexual scenes (with a monster male)
- Forked tongue action
- Tail play
- Blood drinking and biting
- Non-human extras to monster male’s… equipment
- Flavoured magical… fluids
The first instalment of the spicy monster romance series – Playing with Demons
Available in ebook and paperback (plus a discrete cover option)